What is Premier?
Premier is a special subscription we offer to our UK customers. It gives you unlimited UK Next Day Delivery for a full year, on any size order - for a one off payment of just £9.99!
Additionally, we're thrilled to offer the following extra benefits to everyone who signs up to Premier:
Once you've subscribed to Premier (details on how to do that below) you'll notice a new delivery option appear in the checkout for your next orders, called "Free Delivery". All you have to do is select that option when you checkout - it will even be auto-selected in most cases. You'll then be sent your order as per the standard delivery timeframes for all of our Next Day Deliveries, shown below as a reminder.
Weekdays: Orders placed before 7pm will be delivered the next day - including on Saturdays (For example if you order at 6.45pm on a Tuesday, you'll receive your delivery on Wednesday).
Orders after 7pm will be delivered the following day - Including on Sundays (For example if you order at 9pm on Friday, you'll receive your delivery on Sunday).
Weekends: Orders placed before 1.30pm will be delivered the next day - including Sundays (For example if you order at 12.15pm on a Saturday, you'll receive your delivery on Sunday).
Orders after 1.30pm will be delivered the following day (For example if you order at 3pm on Sunday, you'll receive your delivery on Tuesday).
You will get access to your free nutrition advice service in the confirmation email where you will find the email address of our World Class Nutrition Team. Feel free to contact them with any nutritional questions you have and they will get back to you as soon as possible.
It couldn't be simpler - select the 'Add to Basket' button below and check out as normal. You will be promted to create an account during checkout and free next day delivery will be automatically selected.
Now that I've subscribed - how do i know how long i have left?
Premier is valid for 12 months. Simply log into your account and you'll find a progress bar under the heading "Premier" on your Account Dashboard. If you can't find it or are still unclear, our friendly customer service team are always on hand to help.
Are there any restrictions?
At the moment we can only offer Premier within the UK. Most of Great Britain is covered, but unfortunately the following postcodes are excluded: AB31-56, BF (all), BT (all), FK17-21, GY (all), HS (all), IM (all), IV (all), JE (All), KA27-28, KW (all), PA20-80, PH(all), TR21-25, ZE (all). Additionally, we can only guarantee next day delivery to private addresses, not business addresses. In these cases, delivery may take an additional day.
Our Full Terms and Conditions for Premier are detailed below.
- When you join Premier your membership is valid for a 12 month period. You need a registered customer account on www.scienceinsport.com to subscribe.
- You can cancel your membership by cancelling your order by contacting our Customer Service Team. A full refund of your membership fee will be given if you have not made any eligible purchases using the Premier service. A partial refund (the difference between the cost of subscription paid and the regular price of Next Day Delivery at the time of ordering) will be made within 1 month of purchasing the service where no more than 1 eligible purchase has been made using the Premier Service
- Once 2 or more eligible purchases have been made your membership cannot be cancelled.
- Premier is only available for delivery to private (not business/education) addresses in Great Britain (excluding these postcodes: AB31-56, BF (all), BT (all), FK17-21, GY (all), HS (all), IM (all), IV (all), JE (All), KA (all), KW (all), PA20-80, PH (all), TR21-25, ZE (all), and entitles you to free Next-Day Delivery (delivery is on the next day (Monday-Sunday) if ordered before 19:00 (Monday-Friday) and before 13:30 (Saturday-Sunday)). Delivery is excluded on Public Holidays.
- There is no limit on how many times you can order during your subscription period.
- Free next day delivery is not valid in conjunction with free product promotions. Science In Sport reserve the right to cancel orders of this nature without notification.
- Early access to new products will be granted to active Premier subscribers who are also subscribed to the email newsletter.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you use Premier in accordance with the terms and conditions. Any breach will result in the termination of your membership and no refund will be given.
- Science In Sport reserves the right to accept or refuse membership and to change any terms and conditions at our discretion.
- You will be informed of any significant changes to these terms and conditions. All other Science In Sport terms and conditions apply.
- Premier is for personal use only and is not available for customers who purchase goods for business, re-sale or wholesale purposes.